REGISTRATION for Legion Posts
We are thankful to have this opportunity, through one of the American Legion’s finest programs, to provide a valuable leadership experience to Arkansas’ young men. Our local American Legion Posts provide so much support to what we do: staffing, sponsorship, support, and more!
Join our mailing list!
Looking to stay up-to-date with all of the latest news and information about Arkansas Boys State? Join our email list to subscribe to all of our updates for your American Legion Post.
When is Arkansas Boys State?
We’ll be in session May 30 – June 4, 2021 — virtually due to COVID-19. This year marks the 80th session of our program. Learn more about COVID-19 impacts on our program: www.arboysstate.org/covid19.
How much does it cost?
Tuition for the virtual program is $100 per delegate — an incredible value that allows us to equip delegates with a high-quality virtual experience. Schools and Legion Posts often partner to cover the cost of delegates’ attendance.
How can your local Post get involved?
Promote Boys State in your community
Sponsor a student's registration fee
Attend Legion Night at Boys State
Sponsoring a local student’s registration fee?
- Log into the Payment Form linked to the right. If you’ve never registered with us, you’ll have to create a new account.
- Enter your information and the names of the students for whom you’re submitting payment. This allows us to cross-reference with their registration entry so that we can mark their registration as completed.
- You’ll be asked to review the information you provided to ensure accuracy. Please double-check this information; we want to make sure your payment ends up with your students.
- In the shopping cart, select “Pay in Full” if you’re paying with a credit card, and select “Pay Offline” if you’re paying with a check.
- If you’re paying with a credit card, you’ll be asked to input your payment information.
- If you’re paying with a check, you’ll be sent to the receipt confirmation page.
When is the payment deadline?
Do I pay via check or credit card?
Payment can be submitted via check or credit card, whichever you prefer. Either way, you’ll need to submit the Payment Form on our website to report which method you’ll be using.
If you’re paying via check, please make the check out to Arkansas Boys State. Then, send that check to:
American Legion Department Headquarters
PO Box 3280
Little Rock, AR 72203
What if I need an invoice?
Questions about Arkansas Boys State?